2019 Exmark ECS180GKA21000
Call for Price
S as in Simple.
They say simplicity is the basis of great engineering. And it doesn't get much simpler than the Exmark Commercial 21 S-Series self-propelled lawn mower, beginning with its patented front height adjustment. This straightforward design makes conventional pivot-style adjusters obsolete. There are zero grease points and less than half the parts of other walk-behind mowers in its class. That makes servicing the S-Series almost as easy as it gets. Then there's the single-speed transmission, simplified bail system, single-point rear height adjust, the innovative blade design that makes it easy to go from mulching to bagging, and the variable speed, from 0 to 4.2 mph. The list goes on and on. Just like the mower.
- Multi-Purpose Blade: Our innovative blade design makes it easy to go from mulching to bagging grass clippings. And vice versa.
- The Exmark Signature Cut: The cutting deck is a full five inches deep, delivering a consistently great cut whether you're bagging or mulching grass clippings.
- Variable-Speed Transmission: Just engage and go, at infinitely variable speeds up to 4.2 mph. Its simple operation makes the S-Series a great mower for training new employees.
- Easy On/Off Bag Design: Easy on/off bag design eliminates the need for levers and doors. The top fill feature allows the operator to check how full the bag is during operation.
- Patented Front Height Adjustment: Innovative, simple and built to last, our patented front height adjustment eliminates the need for pivot-style adjusters. The single-point rear height adjustment allows the operator to quickly change the cutting height.
- Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushel capacity
- Drive Tires: 9.0" x 2.4", semi-pneumatic.
- Safety Package: Zone start
- Engine Model: FJ180V
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Series: FJ
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter: Dual element air cleaner
- Drive Description: Self-propelled; rear-wheel gear-driven.
- Speed: 0.0 mph to 4.2 mph (6.6 kmph) forward.
- Fuel Capacity: 2 quart (1.8-L) integral fuel tank
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Displacement: 179
- Drive: Belt-Drive
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Carb Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Model Description: Comm 21 S-Series Self Propelled Zone Start w/ Kaw FJ180V (180 cc)
- Deck Style: Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description: Fixed deck, Rear -discharge bagger standard with option to mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 21"
- Deck Construction: 5" deep, 1/4"-thick die-cast aluminum.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushels (20 gal.)
- Blades: 1 Blade at 20.5" Length
- Width: 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Length: 63 in. (160.0 cm)
- Height: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Curb Weight: 112
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 9.0 in. x 2.4 in., semi-pneumatic.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 qt. (1.8 L)
- Deck Size
- 21 in.