2019 Exmark QZS691CKA50200
Call for Price
The Quest S-Series residential zero-turn lawn mower truly goes the extra mile as a commercial-grade zero-turn rider for homeowners. The S-Series provides all the amenities of the E-Series plus even more commercial-grade features. Like the ultra-smooth serviceable ZT2800 hydro drive system. Or the Series 2 fabricated deck. It's heavy-duty 10-gauge steel and welded wear strip gives you a great cutting machine that will last. Available with a choice of 50- and 60-inch deck sizes. So, if you're looking for the ultimate commercial-grade mower for home use, look no further than the Quest S-Series, from Exmark.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50 in.-diameter cutter housing with 0.67 in.-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10.0-10, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 smooth, pneumatic
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators' Position.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Engine hour meter, cup holder
- UPC: 193308000329
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FR691V
- Engine Displacement: 726
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 3.0-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: None
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 105-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .38 in. thick caster yoke arms
- Engine Spec: _S26
- Width / Cutting Deck: 50 in.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) to 4.5 in. (11.4 cm) in 0.5 in. (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 17.50 in. Length
- Width: 61.7 in. (156.7 cm)
- Length: 77.0 in. (196 cm)
- Height: 42.6 in. (108.2 cm)
- Curb Weight: Approx. 652
- Bar and Step Assist Kit: Helps you to step on and off your Quest with ease. The telescoping bar adjusts to your height. Step contains anti-slip tread material and the handle is covered with soft rubber for comfort.
- Jack Mount Receiver: Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower's deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
- Anti-Blowout Kit: In certain conditions deck blowout can occur. Maximize bagging efficiency and air flow into your collection system hopper with this enhancement kit.
- Turf Striping Kit: For a nicely-striped, ballpark look, this Quest drag striper improves your manicured cut quality with a clearly defined stripe.
- Bag Mount Kit: Mount kit for Quest bagger.
- Micro-Mulch System: Fits 50" models. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
- Weight Kit: Add weight to the front end of your Exmark. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark stand-ons.
- Equipment Cover: Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It's constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.
- Hitch Kit: Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
- 2-Bag Collection System - Non-Powered: Will replace 126-6342. This kit contains both mount kit and weight kit as standard.
- Hydro Maintenance Kit: Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
- Floor Mat: For the perfectionist in all of us. Keep your machine's floor pan as nice as the day it was new with this custom-fit floor mat. Fits Quest.
- Jack: Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
- Cargo Carrier (Weight Kit Required 131-7658) & Bag Mount Kit Required 131-3966): Perfect for hauling capabilities like mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working in the yard. No "jack knifing" and it is easy to store.
- Welded and Fabricated Deck: Our deck system offers added strength and commercial durability.
- Engine Protection: Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components. The S-Series engine guard is enhanced for extra engine protection.
- New Styling, Same Comfort: The redesigned Quest mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Simple, Easy Adjustments: With a single-point height adjust, it's easy to vary the Quest's cutting deck. The S-Series mower is quipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on E-Series.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A single, 2.9-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10.0-10, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.0 gal. (11.0 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in.