2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Super S® 36" Kawasaki FX600
Call for Price
Hustler Turf Equipment
Super S® 36" Kawasaki FX600
Hustler's Super S® features superior operator comfort and positioning, operator-friendly controls and a compact stance that makes navigating tight spaces easy.
- 36", 48", 52", or 60" welded-steel side-discharge deck
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Operator-friendly, ergonomic controls
- Compact stance - great for tight spaces
- Powerful engine options
- Superior operator comfort and positioning
- 6.5 or 7.3 gallon fuel capacity (depending on deck size)
- Up to 8 or 9 mph speed options (depending on deck size)
- Operator Comfort: Features exceptional operator positioning for all-day comfort.
- Ergonomic Controls: Provides less operator fatigue, easy to handle.
- Service-Friendly Design: Designed to make maintenance and service simple and easy.
- Compact Stance: Small footprint, can go where other machines can't.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Super S offers up to 20" drive tires.
- Warranty: The Super S has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 19HP
- Displacement: 603-747cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister (not standard on this model)
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear 10cc Pump/Parker TL0195 Wheel Motor
- Speed: Up to 8 mph
- Parking Brakes: Hand Operated
- Cutting Width: 36"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-5.5"
- Deck Lift: Hand Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 2
- Blade Length: 2 - 17.86" x 2.50" .20"
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 7ga. Fabricated w/ 7ga. Wrappers
- Spindle Mounts: 7ga. w/ 11ga. Doubler
- Impact/Trim Areas: 11ga. Formed Channel w/ Rolled Bottom
- Frame: 1.5" x 2" x .188" Steel
- Engine Plate: 7ga. w/ 11 ga. Jackshaft Doubler
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted with tapered wheel bearings and debris cap
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Operator Platform: 7ga. w/ Embossed Tread Pattern
- Fuel Capacity: 6.5 gal.
- Front Tire: 11 x 4 smooth
- Drive Tire: 18 x 8.5 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 2.33
- Weight: 871 lbs.
- Height: 47.8"
- Length: 63.5"
- Width: 48"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 39"
- Tire Width: 36.3"
Dimensions w/ Catcher
- Catcher Type: Side Catcher
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 3.5 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 63.5"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 56"
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Metal Side Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off bagger has a 3.5-bushel capacity.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit.
- Mesh Side Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off bagger has a 3-bushel capacity.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 19 hp
- Hydro-Gear 10cc Pump/Parker TL0195 Wheel Motor
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 8.5 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.